6927 Old Seward Hwy Suite 100
© Copyright By All For Kids Pediatric Therapy. All Rights Reserved.
Interactive Metronome (IM) is a brain-based rehabilitation assessment and training program developed to directly improve the processing abilities that affect attention, motor planning, and sequencing. This, in turn, improves motor skills, impacting mobility and motor function, as well as many fundamental cognitive capacities such as planning, organizing, and language.
Who is a Candidate for Interactive Metronome Therapy:
• Improve independence with self-care activities
• Improve attention related to daily function
• Improve academic performance and ability to follow directions
• Improve self esteem and social skills
• Improve behavior, aggression and impulsivity
• Improve performance in sports and leisure activities
• Children 6 years or older
• Children with a diagnosis of ADD/ADHD, Sensory-Motor Disorder, Anxiety related to Sensory
Processing/Modulation Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Cerebral
Palsy, or Motor Incoordination
• Children with identified deficits in motor planning, attention and concentration, and/or academic
Serving South Central Alaska Since 2005
"every milestone for every child matters"