• Limiting people in the waiting room. The waiting room is open for new evaluations and select families as needed for transitions briefly before the start of a scheduled session. All clients upon arrival should:
- Call the front desk at 907-345-0050 to check in.
- Wait in your car for your therapist to pick up your child unless you are here for a new evaluation or have planned otherwise with your therapist.
- Parents/caregivers must be in the parking lot at least 5-10 minutes before the therapy session ends to ensure timely pick-up.
• Sanitizing toys and surfaces regularly
• Offering teletherapy services when appropriate for appropriate at-risk clients and families
• Mask wearing is optional for clients, caregivers, and therapists. Please let the front desk or your therapist know if you would like your therapist to mask during treatment.
• Clients who are symptomatic are required to isolate from the clinic for 5 days after onset of symptoms (day 0). They may return on day 6 if they are fever free without medication for 24 hours and symptoms are improving.
• Clients who are asymptomatic with a positive test are required to isolate from the clinic for 5 days after the positive test date (day 0). They may return on day 6, unless they develop symptoms. If the client develops symptoms, the day of symptom onset will become the new day 0.
• Both vaccinated and unvaccinated clients with a one-time exposure are not required to quarantine from the clinic if asymptomatic. If symptoms develop, please call the office to cancel for a 5-day period.
• Both vaccinated and unvaccinated clients exposed to COVID -19 are not required to quarantine from the clinic if asymptomatic. If symptoms develop or the client tests positive, please call the office to cancel for a 5-day period.
• Unvaccinated and vaccinated clients may return to the clinic immediately after travel if asymptomatic. If symptoms develop, please call the office to cancel for a 5-day period.
Do not send your child to therapy if they are feeling sick. If your child has COVID-like symptoms or a fever, keep them home until he or she is fever-free for 24 hours without medication and symptoms are improving. If your child presents with COVID-like symptoms in therapy, staff are required to send your child home.
6927 Old Seward Hwy Suite 100
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM