All For Kids Pediatric Therapy accepts referrals from parents, doctors, children's developmental services, health departments, and other agencies serving children. Below you will find the information we need from you to get started.
For evaluations or therapy services, please call our office at 907-345-0050. Our Front Office Administrators will get some basic information from you regarding your child during this phone call. We will also need:
1. A prescription order of referral from your child's primary physician. Our office needs to receive this in order to schedule your first appointment.
2. A copy of your primary insurance card and/or your child's Medicaid card/stickers. If your child is covered under your insurance AND has Medicaid, please bring both cards. Medicaid requires that we bill the primary insurance first before they will pay for services.
3. Completed and signed New Patient Forms. Please see the New Patient Checklist for further assistance.
Once all of the appropriate information is received and an opening with an appropriate therapist is available, we will assign a therapist to your child. A Front Office Administrator will then call you to set up your child's first appointment.
As a courtesy, All For Kids Pediatric Therapy will bill your insurance for you. We are also happy to have Preferred Provider Status and contracts with the following insurance companies:
1. Blue Cross Blue Shield of WA & AK
2. Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
4. Alaska Medicaid/Denali Kid Care
If you have questions or concerns at any time, please contact our office, and we will try to assist you. We look forward to serving your child and your family!
Please print and fill out the new patient packet located below and bring it with you to your first appointment with us.
6927 Old Seward Hwy Suite 100
Anchorage, Alaska 99518